Monday, June 6, 2011

Unity KOM Sketch Challenge



Hi Everyone!  My card today is created using the Unity June KOM Sketch found here.  If you have some Unity KOM stamps, I'd like to invite you to play along and you could win some stamps!  I had some new Jillibean Blossom Soup papers and couldn't wait to use them.  The image and sentiment used are from the May KOM kit and I did some paper piecing on the dress.  Love the sketch!

Just a piece of happy news - remember this card made using the Jillibean's Spotted Owl soup stamps?


I'm so excited that it got published this month on the UK Papercraft Inspirations!  I'm rather honoured to be featured with some awesome crafters whose work I admire & love.  So happy!


Click on image for a better view

Here's closeup on my card

Thanks for visiting me today.
Hugs,





Paper : Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa
Other : Webster's Pages Roses in Bloom Whimsies, MS butterfly & leave punch

10 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute cards! Congrats on your pubs!

Joanne Gilch said...

Congratulations on your publication!!! WOW, that must be so exciting!!!!!
Your cards are marvelous, Kary. hugs, jo

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card again, Kary, and congratulations on being published.
Blessings
Maxine

Christine Ang said...

Congratulations on your achievement. Love the rose at the corner of the card and the pretty dress.

serviced apartments leeds said...

ya really this is really awesome .. thanks to post them here.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, lovely!!! These colors and papers make me happy!!!!!! Congrats on the publication, that's awesome!! Thanks for sending me by email, maybe more fans of your blog because of this?
Hugs, Wendy

Kim C said...

Congrats Kary on being published! It must be such a rush!! Love the Unity card as well!

leeds city centre serviced apartments said...

congrats this is really grate news thanks for share it here

Anne Tussing said...

Congrats on your published card! I also really like your KOM challenge card! Fun paper piecing and the little tie on the dress is so cute too!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!
and congrats!