Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi, it's been sometime since I shared some cards for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club.  These are from the last 2 sketches:



The image is from MFT Pure Innocence Making a List and papers from Jillibean Blossom Soup, a current favourite of mine. 

Here's the sketch from the previous week:

This card showcased some of my MFT PI collection.  I just love these cute little girls and can't have enough of them.  Pretty irresistible!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Cute! I especially like the one with the four portraits!! Love the idea and they look so sweet together!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Kim C said...

I haven't had time to play with the WSC challenges. :( Love both your cards especially the one with the 4 PI girls. What a great idea!

Emily Leiphart said...

Suuuper cute cards, Kary! I especially love the second card using four girls. Your colouring is amazing and I love your use of paper for the scalloped edge!

Christine Ang said...

I totally agree with the comments that the second card is very captivating. I love the sentiments on the first card though - so very touching.

farmhouse-story said...

these cuties are adorable, kary! your coloring is awesome!