Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Thousand Words

I've been neglecting my Lawn Fawn stamps lately.  That's not good, no!  So here I am, playing along with the current challenge at Lawnscaping - which is to make a CAS card. ;)


Here's my card:

It's a really simple card.  First I stamped the polaroid image from Say Cheese on a white cardstock.  On an apricot cardstock, I stamped the little camera image.  I had to go against my usual process of colouring the image, and left this one plain.  It feels strange but I kinda like the result.  The sweet sentiment comes from the companion set Say Cheese, too!

I hope you can join in to play along in the challenge this week.  Check out the details here

Have a great day!





Stamps : Lawn Fawn Say Cheese & Say Cheese, too

6 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Super cute and perfect for our challenge! I love your non colored image! It shows that all images do NOT have to be colored! Lov your trim and button! This is awesome. Thanks for joining us again!

Marie said...

Beautiful card, love the button on the ribbon's knot! TFS =)

Christiana said...

I love this card! Great color scheme, and I love that ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Emily Leiphart said...

Super sweet, Kary! I love how you used those stamps.

Britta Swiderski said...

Super cute! This is kind of silly, but I never would have thought to put the sentiment inside the frame with the camera, but I LOVE it! So cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at lawnscaping!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! I love the ribbon you've used!!