Sunday, June 26, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketches #24 & #25

Last week was really odd.  I had a few posts for challenges which didn't get linked up and my post for Sketch #24 one never got posted as I had problems adding images on blogger.  Grrr... anyway, it's ok, cos things are working now.

First of all, here's my entry for Sketch #25..


based on this sketch:

For this card, I was really into everything Cosmo Cricket, love the new Odds & Ends 6x6 pad.  I think I used 7 oh wait, 8 different papers on this card...see, I told you, I LOVE the collection!  To play along, check out the MFT blog and details here.

And this is my post that never got published last week:


Here's my favourite new PI girl with a drink and popcorn, so ready for a great movie.  It's making me wish I should have gone to see a movie instead of doing some furniture shopping...(I'll explain in a bit). This card follows the sketch My Favorite Things' Wednesday Stamp Club.
It's been one of those days where nothing went right.  I spoilt my cutting mat (I won't say how...err...just plain silly me..LOL), broke my nail and broke my phone accessory.  To top it off, I decided to go out and buy a drawer unit to organise my craft supplies.  Of course, I forgot to measure things properly and then when I got back I found the unit doesn't fit where I want it to be.  Sigh!  And, I'm too lazy to bring it back to the store.  Do you ever have days like this?  I think it's time for some ice-cream and hopefully things will get better.

That's it for today.

Here's wishing you a lovely day!





Card 1 - Sketch #25
Stamp : MFT Love You With All My Heart
Papers : PTI Pink Blush cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Odds n Ends
Ink : Memento, Copic markers
Other : MFT die-namics Scallop Ribbon Border, Mini Rolled Roses & Leafy Flourish, Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily


Card 2 - Sketch #24
Papers : PTI Pink Blush cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Odds n Ends
Ink : Memento, Copic markers
Other : MFT die-namics Dizzy Border & Leafy Flourish, Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello my dear Kary,

Oeh, gosh, hope you did get a lovely and delicious icecream to make things better for you!! Do love your MFT cards, they are both so sweet! I like the top one best, so hopefully you'll win the challenge with that one now!! ;-) Wishing you a lovely rest of the day!!

Hugs, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

just such darling card, kary:) hope this week goes better for you! blogger is messing up a lot!

Kim C said...

Two cute and adorable cards! Haha, looks like you really got a lot of MFT stuff! It's so weird, I am planning to buy a cabinet to organise my craft stuff next month too! Where did you buy your drawer unit from? I'm thinking of just getting one from Ikea.

Anonymous said...

aw, total sweetness.

lisa a.

kiwimeskreations said...

yup ice cream solves a lot of problems.....
Your cards are lovely, Kary.
A hint I heard last week, if blogger isn't letting you load your photos, change to HTML, add the photo, then go back to compose.
Blessings
Maxine