Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Make A Wish


After some weeks of admiring The Craft's Meow stamps, I decided to join the club and purchase them ;)  I'm really pleased that it didn't take long before I received my order.  Here's my first card with Butterfly Kisses set by a lady I admire, who creates beautiful cards and stamps, Nina Brackett.  Tell me... can anyone not love this cute image?

I created the card based on this sketch at CAS-ual Fridays:



If you like The Craft's Meow stamps, come play along at CAS-ual Fridays, and you can win this set :

I can tell you it's a wonderful set to have, so do join the challenge. 





Paper : PTI Spring Moss
Other : CLD French Pastry Doily die, trim.

13 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

just darling, kary:) this is my fav stamp!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Kary!! I adore the color palette and intricate design for this CAS card! So glad that you join the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Patrice said...

Luv the lace!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous!! Wonderful take on Laura's sketch and that stamp is really beautiful! Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card!
Great take on my sketch!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Love that fairy image and the green and white look beautiful together, fabulous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So pretty - that little fairy silhouette is amazing and the monochromatic color scheme is perfection! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Stunning! Love that shade of green. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Kary! I love the silhouette and now that you've given the Craft's Meow a good rewview, there's yet another set to add to my growing wish list. ;D

Kim C said...

Ooh love the colour you chose! And I like that stamped image too! Don't be an enabler!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is exquisite - I love how you have used this stamp and the complimentary laces are just gaw-juss!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Kary!

Wauw, your card is gorgeous!! That image is a true beauty, love it and such a stylish design by you!! Pretty!!!

Hugs, Wendy

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, Kary, how beautiful!!!! I love the soft green background and the lace and doily. Perfection!! Thank you so much!!!

Hugs,
Lisa