Monday, October 25, 2010

Unity Hip Hop Sketch HHSC30

Today let's take a break from making Christmas cards.  I haven't participated in Unity's hip hop sketch for a long while, so I thought I'd share a card inspired by this sketch:

Here's my card:

If you know a bit more about me, you'd know why I like the bird image - something about that crossword puzzle squares.  Yupe, I'm a bit of a puzzle addict and a sudoku addict!  So that's why the sentiment "happiness" is appropriate too.  I was thinking of how much contentment one could have with just a puzzle.

Enjoy your day!

Stamps : Unity KOM October 2010
Inks : Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Papers : October Afternoon, Making Memories, PTI cardstocks Spring Moss & Vintage Cream
Others : Colourpencils, Spellbinders large scallop circles, Labels One, satin ribbon, scor-tape

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love how you did the ribbon and I just love the stamps you used.

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card! I love how you combined the stamps and the ribbon looks awesome!!!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

I love what you did with that bird! It is such a great stamp!