Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wild at Heart

This is one of my favourite stamp sets - GKD's Wild At Heart.  I'm not very keen on inky techniques, as I don't like inks on my fingers, etc but this stamp set has one large image which is perfect for an ink technique.  You'll see what I mean, here's the card:



Firstly, ink up the stamp using various Memento Markers.  Then spray an ink blender onto the stamp.  Place a watercolour paper cut to size on top of the stamp & press all around the image.  Lift up the paper carefully and dry the image with a heat gun.  When dry, stamp the sentiment using a Waterproof ink.  Mat the stamped image onto a white card, and adhere it to the card base.  Very easy!  I think the card is lovely as is.

I hope you will try this simple technique :)

Stamp set : GKD Wild at Heart
Inks : Memento Markers, Ink Blender - Tsukineko's Ink Potion No 9, Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock : GKD PLC Wild Asparagus

No comments: