Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thanks


Hello!
Today's class is all about colour and it's my favourite thing to play with colours.

My inspiration is based on this fun photo.



The Altenew product I used is this cute die - Spring Shower Cover die.

Spring%20Shower%20Cover%20Die%20Set.jpg

Just a simple card with bursts of colours.

I die-cut a white cardstock and a kraft cardstock with the Spring Shower Cover die and saved all the die-cut pieces.  With copic markers I coloured some of the leaves and flowers.  The leaves are adhered back to the negative cover die-cut.  The flowers are stacked with the smaller die-cuts and adhered with foam adhesive.  To finish off the card, I added jewels on the flower centres and sprayed my favourite Sparkle shimmer spray from high.

I guess this is not my usual style but it's fun to try something different.

Thanks for visiting me, and 
have a great day!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Your colorful flowers surely make a BEAUTIFUL statement against the kraft card stock, Kary! Love the shades and depth that you have achieved with the coloring! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!