Friday, October 8, 2010

Mojo Monday 159

Today's post is for the Mojo Monday contest 159.  I have been admiring the beautiful cards on Mojo Monday blog for ages, but I never had time to create & submit a card for their challenges.  Their sketches are always very inspiring.  Here's sketch no 159:

I have a few birthday cards to make this month, and what better way to create them using sketches.  So, here's the card I made using the above sketch:

It's a card for a very old dear friend of mine.  I tried to keep to the sketch but I always tend to stray a bit :)  I'm hoping the recipient of the card will like it.  Thanks for looking.

Stamps : Unity KOM July 2010, GKD Tropical Windows (sentiment)
Papers : Pink Paislee 365 degrees, PTI cardstock Spring Moss
Ink : Versafine Vintage Sepia, Memento Markers
Others : AC buttons, Tim Holtz paper clip, PTI twill spring moss ribbon

No comments: