Monday, April 16, 2007

Life questions...


Yesterday my cousin's husband's body was found in the wilderness-a weekend hiking that went wrong. It's really sad and I feel so sorry for her. A young child now has also lost a father.
I think of the pain she has been through as things weren't very rosy but I'm sure she never imagined this outcome.
Life is so uncertain. And yet, we just have to live through it-the decisions we make today will impact our many tomorrows. But how do we project into the future to know the best decision to make today?
I guess the answer is to make right decisions in as far as possible. And if we take a wrong turn, we need to find our way back and make the best of it. Just some courage along the way...

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" - John 10:10

No comments: