Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally a DR in the family....

Every parent in my mum's generation yearns to have a doctor in the family. So, yeah, my mum was the same. She only has one son and she had hopes he will study medicine and become a doctor. My brother used to tell her,"what a boring life, to start and finish your day asking how a person is, where it hurts, etc". That was his perspective of a doctor's life.

Well, finally, her dream is being fulfilled, not in the way she expected...My brother is coming home today after 3 long years of doing his PhD. So he's the family's only Dr! I tried reading his thesis but boy, I think not in a million years can I ever write or produce something like that. So, I'm not the "brilliant" one ok. I just love my craft, singing in the shower and taking silly pictures with my camera....

No comments: