Thursday, February 7, 2013

Give Thanks



Hi!  The weather has been beautiful this week.  Really hot, but... give me bright sunny days anytime and I won't complain.  Hope all is well where you are too.

This week's Inspired Stamps artwork is DT's favourite.  It was a little difficult as I have so many favourite images and verses.  I realised I've never shared this cute stamp set "Abigail Dances".  On the card with Abigail, I selected my favourite verse from the Fall Gratitude set.

I used a lot of Copics colouring Abigail:
Hair : E99, E21, E23, YR23,0
Eyes : YG03, BG10, G00, G0000
Skin : E000, E01, E31, R20
Outfit & shoes : R32, R35, R37, R39, R01, R11, R12, RV91, RV93, RV95

Outline : BG10, BG000

Here's a close shot of Abigail:

 
Please click over to Inspired Stamps blog to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by.
Kary

3 comments:

Deneen said...

What a lovely card, I love the banners you used, and your colouring is fabulous, she just pops off the card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Kary - love the scripture too :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Emily Keaton said...

This is just darling, Kary! I am jealous of your hot sunny days. We are expecting a blizzard here in the next 12 to 36 hours, with upwards of 2 feet of snow! It might get exciting here ;-)