Saturday, May 21, 2011

Critters Hello

Happy Weekend!! I'm always excited when it's the weekend and I get to have more time to play with my stamps.

Today, I'm playing along with Lily Pad's sketch challenge :

I love Lawn Fawn stamps and Kelly Marie is such a lovely lady (I got to meet her earlier this year).  So happy that Lawn Fawn is going places and I really enjoyed reading the lovely interview with Kelly by Lily Pad here.

I have a little girl in mind when I was planning for this card, and I wanted it to be a fun card - like all the animals are looking at her and saying hello. I hope she'll like this card.

Ok, I'm keeping this post short, cos I'm off to make more cards...

Hope you'll find time to be creative today!

 

Paper : October Afternoon, GKD PLC Cranberry Tart
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers
Others : MFT die-namics, Sakura Pigma Micron 0.5 Black

6 comments:

Lisa M said...

Hi Kary,
I saw your card on LP and had to come check it out. It's absolutely adorable! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

so cute.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Kary!

This one is sooo cute! Love the little animals, great job on the coloring here!!! So pretty!
Congrats on winning a Waltzing Mouse stamp set! Last week me and now you! I sent Claire an email, but haben't heard anything yet... Which one will you choose?

Hugs, Wendy

Nancy said...

So sweet! I love your Critters in the Burbs cast of characters...a perfectly wonderful design!
Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards.

Kim C said...

What an adorable card! Love all the animals in a row! Thanks for sharing!

Lin said...

Kary, this is DARLING! Love those sweet critters! And a great take on Lucy's sketch; thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!