Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding Wishes

A little while ago, I mentioned that I really liked the Girls' Paperie paper, Cabbage Rose.  So, I couldn't resist making another card  with it.

Here's the card:

Since the roses looked so pretty, I didn't want to add much to the card.  Just a sentiment and some embellishment bits would suffice.  I would have liked to do some sewing (to sort of "ground" the paper to the cardbase) around the card, but the sewing machine is at home.  I ended up piercing around the patterned paper and running a marker over it to give the illusion of stitching.  The sentiment is from my current favourite set - Papertrey Ink's Simple Sentiments.  There are so many lovely sentiments in it. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care.






Stamps : PTI Simple Sentiments
Paper : The Girls' Paperie Paper Girl - Cabbage Rose, PTI cardstock
Ink : Memento
Other : PTI Ribbon Hibiscus Burst, Memento marker Rhubarb Stalk, Paper flowers, button & twine

No comments: