Saturday, February 12, 2011

Smitten with Lawn Fawn stamps

As you know, I'm pretty much a stamp addict.  I used to buy almost every stamp I like but these days I try to limit myself to buying from a few stamp companies.  I've been admiring Lawn Fawn stamps for a long, long while.  I love the cuteness of their stamps and also how perfect the images are for colouring in. So, I took the plunge and bought several of my favourites, I wish I could have all my favourites but then I'd be broke ;)

Here's my first ever Lawn Fawn card:


I just love the cute animals and they look so fun.  I hope you like the card.

Stamps : Lawn Fawn Critters in the 'burbs
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves, Copic markers
Paper : Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934, PTI Orange Zest cardstock
Others : PTI twine & Sheet Music Impression plate, Hero Arts trim

Enjoy your day!

No comments: