Tuesday, August 24, 2010

StampTV Inspiration Challenge

I always look forward to a break and making a fast and easy card.  This week, we did some spring cleaning at my sister's place.  I found a stash of scraps which I thought would be perfect for making some cards.  Yeah, when you are not home and having limited supplies, it's fun to try to create something out of the little that you have. 

I made this card for the StampTV Inspiration Challenge.  See that cake?  Well, I was testing the stamp with some pink ink on scrap paper and forgot to clean it before I applied the brown ink.  Hmm... I kinda like the end result - I thought it ended looking like a marbled cake. lol!


Stamp : GKD Candles on your cake (I love, love this set!)
Inks : Memento Rich Cocoa, Rose Bud & Memento Markers on the candles.
Cardstock : PTI Sweet Blush
Patterned papers : My Mind's Eye Ooh La La

No comments: