Monday, August 23, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge at StampTV

I love making Christmas cards!!  I think it's because I love Christmas, plus, perhaps it's because I have been making all the cards my father has been sending out during Christmas.  It's a little sad this year, as my father (who has Alzheimers) is slowly forgetting how to write.  Last year, he could sign his name and I helped him fill in the addresses of family and friends he normally sends cards to.  Just recently, we discovered he could no longer remember how to sign his name.

So, this year, I think I will be making him some really special Christmas cards to send out.  I'd want him to remember how much he loves to write the cards even though this might be the last year he is able to.

I'm really pleased that at StampTV there's some challenges for making Christmas cards.  Here's one I made recently... I couldn't do much as I'm still away from home and do not have much access to all the supplies I love.


Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps : Gina K Stamps - Blessed is the Season
Accessories : PTI Impression plate
Patterned paper : BasicGrey Basics Manila, scraps

No comments: