Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday...YAY!!!

So glad Friday is here again... As you can see this whole week I've been breaking out my Unity June KOM.  When I first saw the June KOM, I wasn't sure I would like every stamp, but I totally changed my mind when I received the set!!  Every stamp is so sweet.

Here's one I made yesterday...


It's a really simple card.  I did the scalloped borders with a Martha Stewart punch, stamped the owls on a smooth white cardstock & cut & embossed it using Spellbinders Labels One.  The owls were coloured with colour pencils and sponged with Distress Inks Broken China (top half) and Shabby Shutters (bottom half).  The sentiment "True Friend" was stamped directly onto the card front and coloured with a light blue colour pencil.

I will try to post a few more cards before next week, as the next 3 months, I have to travel for work overseas...  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is too cute. I just love those little owls!