Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Lord is good..

Today is a CAS card I made a week or so ago - really simple with a bible verse printed onto the cardstock from my printer.

When I signed up for Unity's KOM, I received 10 free random stamps and the sheep stamp was one of them.  I kept it as I wasn't sure what goes with it.  Usually, when I'm stuck wondering how to use a stamp, I'd have to stare at it, and let the image settle in my mind, then an idea would come.  For this stamp, the image of love came to mind and I felt it would be great to have a Bible verse to go with it.  My choice of bible verse was from Nahum.

I stamped the image on white cardstock, added watercolour pencils and cut out the image. Added Glossy Accents on top and let it dry for about 1 hour or so.  Adhered the image with foam tapes onto the card.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

JaniceAileen said...

I like your CAS card, Kary. I especially like the verse you chose to go with--so true and even as I read it I felt that rest that you can only find in Him. Thanks for the encouragement!