Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3x3" Notecard



Today's card is a 3x3 notecard, and I'm playing along with the ATU Trifecta Challenge.  I think it's a fun challenge with the following specs:
  1. Must be 3" square
  2. Use 3 types of Embellies
  3. Theme: Birthday or Anniversary
The different embellishments used on the card are the twine, button and pearls.  I used the heart image from March KOM and the tag stamp from Jillibean Soup's Spotted Owl Soup, which is one of my favourite set. 

Have a good day!








 

2 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty, Kary! Love the white embossing of that stamp, looks pretty! Great colors and great card!
Hus, Wendy

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Kary!!! This is fabulous! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--it's perfect for this challenge! You nailed it! FAB JOB! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU for our special Unity birthday challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...