Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank You For Being My Friend

Hi again.  Last night I made a card using a sketch at StampTV. 

I think I must have been rather sleepy, because I think the card didn't turn out much like the sketch plus I managed to stamp the butterfly upside down too.  I was not quite happy, but then I thought that's life... nothing will ever be perfect but it's how we embrace imperfection that makes life meaningful.

So, here's my totally imperfect card:


Thank you, for visiting me, and for being my friend.  I appreciate it.






Stamps : GKD A Year of Borders (butterflies), Lawn Fawn Hello Friend
Papers : Cosmo Cricket, PTI kraft & white cardstock
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe & Copic Markers YG03, BG10 & BG000
Others : Memento Markers Rich Cocoa & Rhubarb Stalk, Twine, Bling

2 comments:

Christine Ang said...

Upside down butterflies? I thought they were flying in all directions.To you it may be imperfect but to the eyes of the beholder (like mine), the card is beautifully made. I love the sentiment.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Kary!

I totally agree with Christine, if you didn't tell me, I didn't notice the upside down butterflies, they are like a reflection of the ones above! I think the card is so lovely and with a sentiment like that, it will make anyone Happy!!
Love your previous card as well, pretty PTI sentiment, love the deisng and the flower!

Hugs, Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...