Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thinking of You

Are you loving the new Inspired Stamps release?  Today, I'm sharing another cute Hymn Girls: Sentimental Sign in our Fall Themed Thinking of You card.

She is a larger sized stamp and I love that you can add your own sentiment onto the sign she is holding.  I used the Thinking of You sentiment from the Hymn Girls:Sitting Here Thinking, but there are so many choices of Scripture sentiment which would fit as well.  If you have a bench die-cut I think it would work very nicely with this Hymn Girl as well.

I couldn't help making another card to share.  This one was created using the Hymn Girls:October and the sentiment from Thinking of You set.

I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for my 12 Weeks of Christmas special project.

Have a great day!
Kary

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary these are gorgeous - I love the die cuts you have used on the first one, and the wonderful travel theme behind the girl in the second one.
Blessings
Maxine