Thursday, October 24, 2013

Merry Christmas


Hello Friends!  So glad to be back after a few weeks off.  It has been a really busy time :)  Today's Inspired Stamps post is on Christmas.  I used the HLO:Girl With Present and the Sentiment from the Christmas Poinsettia set.

Instead of colouring her outfit, I did some paper piecing, and added shadows with Copic Markers.  Sorry for the photo quality, I couldn't get a good photo late at night.

Please visit the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting me.  Wishing you a great day!
Kary

2 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Gorgeous Kary. I hope all is well with you.

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is stunning - love the bold red layers, and the paper piecing is an great touch.
Do hope life slows down a bit for you, and we can see some more of your wonderful art.
Blessings
Maxine