Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspired Stamps May Release

  
Welcome to Inspired Stamps May Release day!  I can't tell you how excited I am to work with these new characters Antoinette has created.  Today I'm showcasing 2 of the new HLO characters and they are just Fabulous!!  As you can guess, the characters are HLO : Bride and HLO : Groom.

Antoinette has designed the HLO : Groom such that his arm can be masked and put around the bride. How clever! In my samples, I have kept them separate, just to showcase the stamps individually.  Here are the cards:
The groom card can be used for weddings and other congratulatory or birthday cards.
My favourite is the HLO : Bride image.  I think she looks exquisite in the beautiful wedding gown and pearls.  I didn't add a sentiment to the card, as I think the image says it all. 

Please visit the Inspired Stamps Blog for more Amazing samples from the Design Team.  Each of us are featuring different sets.

Thanks for visiting me.
Kary

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Kary - love the way you have used the groom in particular.
It's good to see you creating again :-).
Blessings
Maxine

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

OH KARY....JUST BREATH TAKING!! THank you so much for all your creativity and beautiful work!! We are so blessed by you!
Blessings,
Antoinette

Christine Ang said...

Aww.... such a handsome couple.