Monday, March 4, 2013

Winner from Celebrating Friendship post

I am overwhelmed by the sweet comments everyone left on my blogpost last Friday.  Thank you so much for the kind words and Hugs for following my blog!  Once again, my heartfelt Thanks to Julie for inviting me to participate in her Blogoversary party.

I have a card to share which I made sometime ago, for a friend's Mother-in-law who was not well.  I love this Flower Girl image and hope the card brought her some smiles.  It was one of the early cards I made when I first bought Copic markers.


The image was stamped on a white cardstock, and coloured with copic markers.  It was cut using Spellbinders Labels 15, and sponged lightly with some dye inks.  Then it was assembled with some patterned paper and trims.

Now, onto the exciting bit - the prize is a $10 voucher to any online store of your choice. I decided to let random.org pick out a winner and the number selected was 8 - which is Gwen!  Gwen, I'm so happy you won, please email me.

Once again, thanks for visiting me.
Have a wonderful week!!





Stamps : Pergamano 41905 Flower Girls, Lawn Fawn Fly Free
Paper : Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart & Summer Sky
Other : Hero Arts lace trim, Sakura white gel pen, Spellbinders Labels 15, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Kary - love the way you have mounted this beautifully coloured image.
Congratulations Gwen :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Kellie 0:) said...

LOVE your sweet card. I will be taking some pointers to try to make my further creations look so sweet

Gwen said...

Oh, Kary! Your card is adorable & thanks so much for the prize!! I emailed.

Christine Ang said...

How not to smile with a card that is so, so sweet:)