Monday, March 14, 2011

Card Patterns Challenge

I really like the sketch at Card Patterns this week.  I've been meaning to make a card like that, so the challenge is a good one to play along.  Here's the sketch:


And, here's my card:


Can you recognise the patterned papers?  Yupe, it's Cosmo Cricket Circa again...  I've been trying hard to be a good girl to use up my 6x6 pad.  Haha...  The card measures 4.25x4.25".  I embossed the cardbase with an embossing folder, then assembled it with the patterned papers & stamped images.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your day is wonderful!
 

Stamps : Unity Itty Bitty Wonderful, Unity/Jillibean Dutch Mustard Soup
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa & Cantaloupe, Copics R20
Paper : Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934, BasicGrey Basics, PTI Cardstock
Other : Flowers from Making Memories, Twine, MFT border lace die, Cuttlebug Embossing folder Caramelo

6 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

Lovely! Your details are wonderful and I love the texture on your background

Christine Ang said...

Good colour scheme.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful card love it. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Kary- this card is lovely! Just saw the card you made with Melanie's Year of Borders and it's stunning!

phatelara said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love it! <3

Debbie, Crafty Heart

whoistracy said...

How sweet! Love the red and pink color combo. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.