Monday, March 14, 2011

Card Patterns Challenge

I really like the sketch at Card Patterns this week.  I've been meaning to make a card like that, so the challenge is a good one to play along.  Here's the sketch:


And, here's my card:


Can you recognise the patterned papers?  Yupe, it's Cosmo Cricket Circa again...  I've been trying hard to be a good girl to use up my 6x6 pad.  Haha...  The card measures 4.25x4.25".  I embossed the cardbase with an embossing folder, then assembled it with the patterned papers & stamped images.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your day is wonderful!
 

Stamps : Unity Itty Bitty Wonderful, Unity/Jillibean Dutch Mustard Soup
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa & Cantaloupe, Copics R20
Paper : Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934, BasicGrey Basics, PTI Cardstock
Other : Flowers from Making Memories, Twine, MFT border lace die, Cuttlebug Embossing folder Caramelo

5 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

Lovely! Your details are wonderful and I love the texture on your background

Christine Ang said...

Good colour scheme.

anja curvers said...

Beautiful card love it. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Kary- this card is lovely! Just saw the card you made with Melanie's Year of Borders and it's stunning!

whoistracy said...

How sweet! Love the red and pink color combo. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.