Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Well, finally we've moved to a new place - shifting stuff is almost done, I still have a few things to clear from the old house. It's amazing bcos we've moved stuff from 2 houses into 1 - it's a good thing I have the room in the loft which has a small store room connected to it. Otherwise I would not be able to be close to all my craft supplies. I love my new room - it has a nice ceiling with exposed wood, an English touch I suppose.

For the past 3-4 weeks in prep for the move, I've been assembling furniture and shelves - yup, I'm the "handyman" in the family. It's been hard work - I still need to put in 6 doors on the shelves. Apart from that, everything else is done.

To all my friends and visitors to the blog, I wish you a wonderful Christmas and another "good" Year ahead. It's been a tough 2 years for me since coming home, but I promise myself next year will be different! I'm certainly going to see Barcelona whatever happens and maybe a few other places if time permits.

Have a good one!