Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thinking of You

Are you loving the new Inspired Stamps release?  Today, I'm sharing another cute Hymn Girls: Sentimental Sign in our Fall Themed Thinking of You card.

She is a larger sized stamp and I love that you can add your own sentiment onto the sign she is holding.  I used the Thinking of You sentiment from the Hymn Girls:Sitting Here Thinking, but there are so many choices of Scripture sentiment which would fit as well.  If you have a bench die-cut I think it would work very nicely with this Hymn Girl as well.

I couldn't help making another card to share.  This one was created using the Hymn Girls:October and the sentiment from Thinking of You set.

I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for my 12 Weeks of Christmas special project.

Have a great day!
Kary

1 comments:

Maxine D said...

Kary these are gorgeous - I love the die cuts you have used on the first one, and the wonderful travel theme behind the girl in the second one.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...