Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday card


Hello Everyone! It's been so long since I last played with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.  I have a stack of Flourishes stamps which have not seen ink, and it felt so good to start playing with them. The theme for this week is to create a Spring inspired card.

This card is for a friend of mine who celebrated her birthday this week.  She loves everything purple.  I'm not sure if these blossoms do come in purple, but I guess it's ok to have them in any colour I like ;)  The set I used is Bloomin' Aussie Florals, and the sentiment is from Botanical Bookplates vol 1.

I apologise for the photo as I had to take it at night.  I love how pretty the Flourishes die is, and I think it adds such interest to the card.  The set I used is Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames.

The Copic markers I used for this card are:

Petals - V000, V12 V15, V17
Flower centre - Y21, Y23, Y26
Leaves - G20, G21, G94
Outline - BG0000

Thanks for visiting today.
Kary

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So very pretty, Kary! The flowers are perfectly shaded.

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is a beautiful card - love how you have coloured the flowers, and the die cut really is stunning and adds a classic look to the card.
Blessings
Maxine

Christine Ang said...

This is a very sweet card with beautiful lavender hues.