Thursday, September 28, 2017

Unity Hop {28 September 2017}

Hi There, it's time to hop with Unity!!

No automatic alt text available.

This week we are celebrating the latest release
showcasing the artwork of Graciellie Designs. There's lots of Amazing kits and I look forward to hear your favourites.

This Sweet Tea Kitty Kit is so cute. I love the little kitten!

Image may contain: text

Next is a beautiful wreath, from Cheery Christmas Kit.

No automatic alt text available.

I used copic markers YG91, YG95, YG99, R39, R35, R32

I'm not good with names of flowers but I love colouring them. This next kit, Amazing Things Kit has this awesome floral image.

No automatic alt text available.
On this card, I did the background with Distress Oxide inks and laid a stencil over it.

Next is the Simple Wisdom kit.
No automatic alt text available.



This last kit is my favourite kit - The Vine.  I have never seen a kit like this before - I absolutely love the sentiments and images.

Image may contain: text

I used Copic Markers V000, V12, V15 and V17 for the grapes.


I hope you like the samples and the wonderful kits.  Happy Shopping and hopping with us!


24 comments:

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

So many beautiful cards, thanks so much for sharing.

Katie Dufour said...

I love the softness of the kitty card. Very beautiful cards

Dorothy Green said...

I love all of your cards! The kitty is my favorite. Such beautiful painstaking coloring... it looks almost like a photograph!

Unknown said...

Love all your cards. The coloring is amazing.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love these pretty cards. So many gorgeous layouts and designs!! thanks for sharing:)

nfabbri said...

Great designs, thanks!

Sandra said...

wow, amazing cards!!! I really love the one with the grapes, gorgeous coloring!!

LisaMarie said...

Pretty cards, thank you for sharing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Loving all your beautiful creation!

Unknown said...

Your cards are absolutely stunning, most beautiful! OMIGOSH, I'm in awe! I love your stitching, your layers, your watercolors, your trimming of phrases (going to copy you on that one)......unbelievably beautiful! Sigh!

Kathy Maguire said...

There is a delicate beauty to all of your cards, Kary! I just love them! Thanks for sharing!

Dale Sue said...

Your coloring is AMAZING!

Unknown said...

The kitten is so realistic!

Berina RGA said...

Wow!! Your cards are stunning!! Beautiful coloring! I love floral images and I love coloring them!!

jules said...

Gorgeous cards and i especially love that kitty😍

Unknown said...

Your blending of colors is perfect....

Sue D said...

Fabulous card designs!

Ruby said...

Kary Love your stunning cards.You are so talented. THANK YOU for the inspiration. Love to check out your blog.

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards.
The designs and the coloring
is wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

kiwimeskreations said...

What absolutely beautiful cards Kary - you have showcased the stamps to perfection!!
Blessings
Maxine

Kristi said...

What beautiful colored images. Will you put them together on the card is really neat

Tina Berg said...

love your cards

Playing with Paper said...

Wow!! Such beautiful cards!!

Chark said...

wow, these are lovely!