Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Floral Birthday Cards


May is the month of birthdays in my family.  My sister and my mum will be having their birthdays just 2 days apart.

This year, both of them will be receiving floral cards using Altenew stamps.


The first card is for my sister - I used Altenew's Adore You stamp set coloured with Copic Markers.  I love how it turned out.  The background is done using a stencil.


The second card is for my mum.  On this card, I used the Altenew set Best Mom and the sentiment from Beautiful Day.  The flowers are colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out and adhered on the card.

I made a lot of cards recently - will be posting more soon.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous cards!! Such lovely designs! Love the flower images!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa