Monday, August 27, 2012

Winner from GIU week & Never Will His Love Forget


Hello Friends!  Thank you SO much for your support during my Unity GIU week.  I am truly appreciative of every comment you've left me, and a big Thank you and Welcome to some of you who signed up to follow my blog.  I am just so humbled and encouraged at the same time that you enjoy my work. 

And... the winner from the comments of my GIU week goes to Lindsey!!  I had random.org pick out a winning entry.  Congrats, Lindsey!!!  Please let me know which Itty Bitty sets you'd like so I can organise it for you.

Just a short post today, to share a card I made sometime back.  I used the beautiful Memory Box Catalina Wreath die, where I cut it off from the cardbase, coloured it with Copic Markers and then placed it back on the card.  The die-cut was adhered to another white cardstock just behind the cardfront using foam adhesive.  A few tiny gems were adhered to the flower centres.  The sentiment is a quote from Amy Carmichael taken from the Layers of Colors stamp set by Nina Brackett, which is now retired.


I just love these intricate dies and it looks pretty amazing when you add a little bit of colour and shading.  I hope you like the card.



Thank you for stopping by today.

Have a great day!
Kary

8 comments:

Jen M said...

This is gorgeous, kary! Love the sentiment!

Lindsey said...

Kary, what happy news to get on a Monday Morning! Thank you!
I love the soft colours of this wreath paired with the twine and button... so pretty.

Julie Odil said...

Kary, this is beautiful. I love the intricacy of the wreath. It is so delicate.

Christine Ang said...

What a sweet combination of colours.

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is amazing - love that wreath and how you have used the die to get some dimension.
Blessings
Maxine

krcmasterpiece said...

I love the fragile-ness of the wreath of flowers. So sweet. The sentiment is also lovely. great card!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is soooo pretty!! The soft colors are beautiful!!
Hugs, Wendy

Lisa Arana said...

lovely wreath and perfect color choices. It is so soft and pretty.