Thursday, May 4, 2017

Unity Hop {4 May 2017}

Today is a special Unity Hop
because we are celebrating Unity's 9th Birthday!!

Image may contain: text

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations to Angela and everyone at Unity!
We have so many awesome new kits releasing and I cannot wait to show you the cards, so let's get into it...

Kit of the Month is always my favourite kit from Unity.  I love, love, love the Kit with so many amazing images.  Here's May's KOTM.

Image may contain: camera

I coloured the butterfly with Copic Markers and used a stencil to add the stars in the background
This is my fave image, she is coloured with Copics and the background is a stencil from Memory Box



After colouring the butterflies, I used a sunray stencil by MFT, and used the Clarity brush to softly blend the inks.
I used Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Broken China.
Here are the new Phyllis Harris kits:

I used copic markers for the above card. The birds are a die from Memory Box. 


All colouring with Copic markers. The border die is from Pretty Pink Posh.



Here is my very first video showing how I coloured the image:





I love this set "There is You" so much!

I rarely promote myself but if you would like to, please follow me also on Instagram @karylim.

Check out all these offers....at Unity

Image may contain: coffee cup

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Thanks so much!  Have a great time hopping with us!!



22 comments:

LWiley said...

Beautiful job! I am getting more into coloring with the Copics, but still need practice. Thanks for the inspiration =)

Elise Smith said...

Wow, you created so many wonderful cards! The first one is my favorite. It's so bright and cheery and I love the pattern on the butterfly :)

Unknown said...

You are so talented. Beautiful work

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow, Wow and WOW!!! these cards are out of this world gorgeous. Love the layouts, coloring and designs of all. Thanks for sharing:)

Wilma said...

I am so in awe of these cards...simply gorgeous

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards.
Love the coloring of the butterflies.
The people are colored so well.
thanks for sharing.

Dorothy Green said...

I love all your beautiful cards! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for the colouring video!

Sue D said...

FAbulous coloring on all of your cards.

Angie M said...

These are all gorgeous but oh my...that butterfly card is amazingly beautiful:)

Dale Sue said...

Your colors are amazing!

Shelly said...

I have just started coloring with markers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Niece said...

I love all your cards. The new kit is gorgeous.

Cindy said...

I'm loving this new release. Gorgeous projects. Makes me want them all...LOL :-)

Laurie T said...

Happiest of Birthdays to Unity! Love all your stamps and artists.

Denise S. said...

Beautiful cards, all of them. I really like the way you cut around the daisies to make a border.

Mary Miller said...

Your cards are amazing! Happy birthday,Unity!

Valerie said...

oh my gosh! the new releases are amazing!! I can hardly wait to get my KOTM! I wish I could stand to be a member of LOL but just can't! I LOVE, LOVE Unity! Your cards are beautiful! Love them all!

Christine Ang said...

Beautiful colouring skills. Wish I can colour like you :)

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the new PH and how you added that pretty pink diecut. Hugz

Vencine said...

Wow Kary. Your post is amazing. Such beautiful cards. Thank you for the coloring video. I have spectrum noir markers and am still learning.

Unknown said...

Lovely

Unknown said...

So cute.. love it!