Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hello!


Reorganising my craft space, I realised I have hoarded quite a number of Altenew stamp sets which have not seen ink! What better way to get me going by playing along with the Altenew Inspiration challenge for April
Such a pretty picture, isn't it?  I love the sweet frangipani flowers (that's what we call them in Asia) that Sveta captured in her photo.  They remind me so much of my childhood.

Here's my take of the inspiration challenge:


For the background, I used the Awesome Halftone Circles set.  The circles were inked with Sea Glass, Ocean Waves, Sapphire, Buttercream and Mango Smoothie inks.

The focal point flowers are from the Garden Treasure set.  They are coloured with Copic Markers - B95, B93, B91 and B000; Flower centre - YR15, Y15 and white gel pen.  The leaves are from Camellia - Build a Flower set inked with Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Evergreen inks.

I really had fun putting this card together.

Thanks for visiting me.

1 comment:

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW! This is AWESOME!!!
Thank you for taking part in the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge.
Good luck!
x
Erum