Monday, March 23, 2015

Julie's Blogoversary Hop Winner Annoucement

Wow, it was such a hectic weekend!  I would like to express a huge thanks to all who visited my blog and left such lovely comments.  I'm sure you all had fun doing the blog hop with Julie and friends.

As promised, here is the winner announcement













.... the winner is

Cathie Borowski who commented...Wow I absolutely love the women stamp and how you have coloured it and the wedding card is so lovely and soft.

March 21, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Cathie, Congratulations!  Please email me your details so I can get the gift out to you.

Once again, thank you so much for hopping with us celebrating Julie's 3rd blogoversary.
 
Before I go, here's a card shared on the Unity blog last month using one of my favourite KOTM stamps.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs
Kary

Delete

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

congratulations to Cathie
Lovely card Kary

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!! Congrats to the winner!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M