Thursday, December 6, 2012

Inspired Stamps - Christmas


Hi, hope you are doing well! I have another Inspired Stamps Christmas card to share today.  You can tell how much fun I'm having with this Christmas Poinsettia set.

I'm sorry the photo is not the best, as I took it late at night.  But I think you get the idea :).  Please check out all the Christmas stamps in the Inspired Stamps store as they are all on sale!!

In addition, Antoinette is having a wonderful giveaway for just registering on the Inspired Stamps website.  Please check it out by clicking on the image below:


Be sure to also check out the Inspired Stamps Blog for some fabulous Christmas card ideas.  I hope you'll have a great day and a wonderful weekend!  I'm going to be busy shopping for furniture for my new home ;)

Kary

2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Your coloring is beautiful as always Kary! I love the poinsettia and the pretty papers you used!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Kary this is another beautifully coloured poinsettia to make a beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine