Thursday, August 23, 2012

Inspired Stamps - Thankful


Welcome to this week's Inspired Stamps project!  Today, we are focusing on the theme "Thankful".  There are so many things to be thankful for in life.  Sometimes, we just need to pause and consider the many ways we've been blessed.

As I look back over the past weeks since I moved to Perth, I can't help but be so grateful - for such kind and wonderful friends who've helped me settle in, and for finding a job rather quickly.  God is good!

I've used the Scripture sentiment from the lovely set Thank You and the flower from Thinking of You set on my card.  Don't you think the new releases are just Awesome? 

Make sure you check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more projects from the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Blessed day!
Kary   


15 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Kary, I love how cheery your card looks, it makes me smile. I like how you stamped the flower on a smaller version of the polka dot. Have a great day.

Julie Odil said...

I love how well your flower and paper blend together. Well done!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the bright polka dots.

Angeline Choo said...

Thats gorgeous !! God is good indeed

Linda SS said...

The sentiment is lovely, but the dots and flower go really good together.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a wonderful card, Kary, and thank you for the reminder! Sometimes when things are difficult, it is hard to think that it is all in His capable hands! :) I'm glad to hear you're settling in nicely!! Hugs!

Lindsey said...

I love how you paired the two patterned papers! Beautiful, Kary.

Christine Ang said...

It's a very, very bright and cheerful card. A good reminder to all especially during those bad hair days.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun flower stamped on the print paper, and love the cheery dots too!
DeniseB

kiwimeskreations said...

another beautiful card Kary - Love the way you have stamped the flower onto the dp - certainly saves colouring :-).
I did not know you had gone to Perth with no job - you are so brave!
Blessings
Maxine

krcmasterpiece said...

Thank you for reminding me to be THANKFUL! Have had a rough couple of weeks at work & I needed that scripture!

Blessings to you @ your new home.

Ruby said...

Another gorgeous card Kary. Love the flower.

jengd said...

Cute! Fun mix of sentiment and perky colors!

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card, Kary! Love the colors and papers you chose. You are really rockin' your GIU week!!!!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

This is adorable. Love the polka dots and how you did your flower1