Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inspired Stamps - Character and Scripture


Hello Friends!  Today's Inspired Stamps DT assignment is to use Character and Scripture on a project.

On a white cardstock (I used the textured side) I stamped the Scripture sentiment from "Guard Your Heart" stamp set, with Distress Marker Shabby Shutters.  Then I stamped His Little Ones : Thankful Boy with Memento Rich Cocoa just above the Scripture sentiment, and coloured the image with some soft colours with Copic Markers.

Make sure you click over to the Inspired Stamps Blog to see the Gorgeous artwork from the Design Team. Enjoy!

A short update - I'm starting to find my way around Perth, and found a place where I could get some patterned papers, buttons and ribbon ;)  I'm making some progress, I guess.

Have a great day! 
Kary

7 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Hi Kary!
So glad you are settling into your new home!! Your card is so creative!! You combined a couple of my favorites!! BEAUTIFUL!

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is stunning - love that background and those wee buttons :-)
I see you have your priorities right in finding stamping supplies....
Blessings
Maxine

Dr. Ivy said...

Kary, wow, great card. I am glad you are getting settled in your new home.

Christine Ang said...

The little boy looks so angelic with his hands clasped in prayer. A meaningful card and like Maxine, I too love the wee buttons.

Lisa Arana said...

So glad you are settling in. you card is so sweet. love the words over the image. hugs my friend.

Wendy ten Hove said...

This looks great, Kary! Love the way you kept the image soft in color, so the sentiment can go over. Fun idea!
Hugs, Wendy

glowegal said...

Adorable Kary, I love how you layered the stamping!