Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday cards & A Winner!!

Hi Friends!  It's Monday and the start of another new week.  This is the week to get all Christmas cards mailed.  I am determined to get really organised and finish what is required.  These are my recent creations - I guess you could say they are based on the same layout/sketch.



I am seriously in love with the Lily Bee Jingle papers, most of my Christmas cards are made using them.  And, I used the same sentiment & image stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions - Wreath of Joy, Seasonal Wreath Die & Basic Bow Die

Now, to announce the final Winner of my Birthday Giveaway.  Instead of checking through all comments, I decided to just take the comments from the first post of the week (as of midnight Sunday my timezone), and then have random.org to pick out a number.  Then I'll check that the person has commented on all my postings.  So... here's the result:
From the 15 comments on this post, random.org picked out Commentor No. 1, and so... the prize goes to...


Hoi, Wendy, Big Congrats for winning the Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles dies!! Woo-hoo, I know you have been wanting them, and I am SO glad your number was chosen.  And because you are a follower, I'll be sending you a special something too.  I'll let that be a surprise.  

Thank you, Everyone, for sharing the Birthday celebration month with me.  Your kind words and comments have meant a lot.  I hope you'll be back to visit soon.
  
Have a Happy Week!!

Stamps : Taylored Expressions Wreaths of JoyThe Craft's Meow Timeless Tags (the sentiment frame on the second card)
Paper : Lily Bee Design Jingle 6x6 pad
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves

11 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Kary--GREAT cards! I am going WAY over the top with mine, as far as work is concerned. I need to simplify!!!!Thanks for the nudge!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Great cards - and congrats to Wendy!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Wendy ten Hove said...

Yippeee!!! I was so excited to see my name there! Love those! Thanks, dear Kary!
Your cards are so pretty, and they match your blogwear! I like that! That wreath is pretty and I love the bow!
I'll be back here for sure! Love your creations!
Hugs, Wendy

B. Poteraj said...

Your paper and color choices are SO pretty. Very traditional and wonderful! Great job.

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS cards Kary! LOVe your coloring and the mix of papers!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Wendy - I often see you have commented :-).
Lovely card too Kary - the papers really 'make' the cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Lindsey said...

Such pretty cards -- love the way you're using blue in your Christmas cards. :) Congrats to Wendy!

Christine Ang said...

Lovely cards - they truly set the mood for Christmas. Congrats to Wendy.

farmhouse-story said...

yay wendy! kary, these cards have such a soft sweet look to them--love them!

Beate said...

Your cards look wonderful! That paper IS gorgeous!.
Hugs and smiles

lisa arana said...

so very pretty!!! i love the papers and the stamps are so pretty.