Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happiness Is...


As I was colouring this image, I thought to myself, hmmm...this is how I would define "Happiness" - a stamp and some Copic markers!!  I love how sweet this little girl is, and how contented she looks with her bucket of roses.  I love the sentiment, and it's so true, isn't it - Happiness can be found in the smallest of things.

This card is going out to a friend who is celebrating her birthday soon.  We haven't seen each other for a long while, so, I'm really looking forward to meet her and I'm hoping she will like this card.


I hope you'll have a fabulous weekend!!  I'm going to make more cards, as I have stamps coming out of my ears..shhh... hehe.

This card is also for the current Whimsy Stamps challenge.

Hugs





Stamps : Whimsy Stamps - Wee Florist, Magical Mini Letter Seals
Paper : GKD Pure Luxury cardstock - Cranberry tart, My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pad
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black

10 comments:

Christine Ang said...

How can your friend not like the card? The girl is a picture of serenity and contentment. She looks happily 'lost' in her own cocoon of happiness.

kiwimeskreations said...

Awwww Kary this is beautiful - love the expression on the wee girls face - you have coloured her beautifully, and the card is an overall stunner.
Blessings
Maxine

lisa arana said...

Kary, your copic talent is AMAZING! She just comes alive and is so sweet and happy. Your friend will love it for sure!

walchowDesign said...

Such a sweet card, Kary! Love your coloring and am sure your friend will be happy to receive it!

Renee V said...

You are THE BEST at coloring! This is so beautiful :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!! Love the image, it's so dreamy, I like that! And super coloring!!! Very nice!
Hugs, Wendy

Beate said...

Kary, your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful card for your friend.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs and smiles

Lindsey said...

Anyone would love to receive this gorgeous card, Kary! Such beautiful colouring.

Sarah said...

Awww, gorgeous card Kary! Love the colours and the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this time, good luck in the challenge. Hope the jolly man in the red suit brings you something lovely for Christmas x

Sylvia Zet said...

Love the way you coloured her, gorgeous!