Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sending You a Little Christmas


I realised that soon I'd run out of time, if I don't get down to making some Christmas cards!!  What about you? Have you started, and have done lots or are you like me?  This year, I've decided to make my cards a little more special and no mass production.  Sounds pretty ambitious huh.  Let's see how things go ;)

I used the sketch at MFT to help me create this card.
The fabulous papers are from Simple Stories' "25 Days of Christmas" - this has got to be my favourite Christmas collection this year.  The stamped image is MFT's "Sending You a Little Christmas".  Oh, by the way, I've signed up for an online Copics class (Copics Colouring #2) at Get It Scrapped.  Hoping to improve my colouring ;)

Have a fab day!





Stamp : MFT Sending you a little Christmas
Paper : Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas 6x6 pad, PTI cardstock Simply Chartreuse
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers, Distress Ink Scattered Straw
Other : MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish & Sweet Stack Labels, Spellbinders Labels 1(small), i-rock Glam Rocks, Seam binding (dyed with Distress Ink Fired Brick) & red button (Gina K)

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Kary this is so sweet - love that beautiful red bow.
No I have not started my Christmas cards year - and I will be mass producing, that way I don't have to wonder what card I sent to who!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jocelyn Olson said...

Your coloring is so fabulous, Kary! I love this card! The bow flower, and of course the stamps look fantastic!

Christine Ang said...

The picture of the little girl pulling the Christmas tree on the cart looks so adorable. The big red bow enhances the feel of Christmas.

farmhouse-story said...

really gorgeous xmas card, kary! i usually do different cards each year, --sometimes, i wonder why!

lisa arana said...

oh how beautiful. your coloring is just wonderful!

I usually have a hodge podge going on until I realize I need 20 more and then they are all the same. Ha.

Chere M. said...

I love your card, so sweet. I love how you colored and hole punched around edge. It adds so much. I am going to have to try it. I love MFT images, so cute.