Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Thousand Words

I've been neglecting my Lawn Fawn stamps lately.  That's not good, no!  So here I am, playing along with the current challenge at Lawnscaping - which is to make a CAS card. ;)


Here's my card:

It's a really simple card.  First I stamped the polaroid image from Say Cheese on a white cardstock.  On an apricot cardstock, I stamped the little camera image.  I had to go against my usual process of colouring the image, and left this one plain.  It feels strange but I kinda like the result.  The sweet sentiment comes from the companion set Say Cheese, too!

I hope you can join in to play along in the challenge this week.  Check out the details here

Have a great day!





Stamps : Lawn Fawn Say Cheese & Say Cheese, too

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute and perfect for our challenge! I love your non colored image! It shows that all images do NOT have to be colored! Lov your trim and button! This is awesome. Thanks for joining us again!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Beautiful card, love the button on the ribbon's knot! TFS =)

Christiana said...

I love this card! Great color scheme, and I love that ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Emily Leiphart said...

Super sweet, Kary! I love how you used those stamps.

Britta Swiderski said...

Super cute! This is kind of silly, but I never would have thought to put the sentiment inside the frame with the camera, but I LOVE it! So cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at lawnscaping!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! I love the ribbon you've used!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...