Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday...

It seems like the weeks leading up to Christmas are always busy.  I feel I haven't done much and it's like I'm running behind time in everything.  Some cards are not mailed yet, all the plans I have in mind are not done yet... but, one thing I had a little time for is making cards ;-)

So, here are the cards:

My new stamp set arrived in the mailbox, and I just had to make a card with it.  I followed the sketch at StampTV - this is an easy sketch.  The cardbase is a window card and I just cut a piece of white cardstock to size (to fit behind the oval frame), adhered the red cardstock and inserted it behind the oval window with the corners as shown. The mug was stamped on Teresa Collins paper and the mini cupcakes were coloured with copics.

This is a perfect card to make when in a hurry. Just insert a lovely patterned paper (Pink Paislee Father Christmas) onto the window cardbase, and stamp the greeting, and the card is done.

I hope your week is going well. Take care!

First card
Stamps : GKD Mugs & Kisses
Window card : Purchased in Amsterdam, can't recall the brand
Papers : White & Red cardstock, Teresa Collins
Ink : Memento & copic markers

Second card
Stamps : Hero Arts
Window card : Purchased in Amsterdam, can't recall the brand
Papers : Pink Paislee Father Christmas 6x6 pad
Ink : Memento


2 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Kary,

Nice shape you put on these cards! I had a look at the stamp brand and they have lovely stamps! The mug is so nice and cosy-looking, love it!

Hugs, Wendy

Melanie said...

so cute, love the mini cupcakes, sweet idea! :)