Friday, November 19, 2010

Lollipop Girl

Today's card has one of my favourite "My Favourite Things" Pure Innocence stamps.  I love the lollipop the little girl is holding and I wanted to make it really colourful.  After I was done colouring the entire image, I had quite a bit of problem deciding how to finish up the card.  Spent some time rummaging through all my cardstock, before I found a perfect one for the image.  Here's the finished card:

On the cardbase, I embossed the centre using a Cuttlebug embossing folder Morrocan Screen.  The polka dot patterned paper is from October Afternoon, and I used my Fiskars scalloped border punch and adhered it to the card.  The cream ledger paper is from Making Memories.

Enjoy your day!

Stamps : MFT Pure Innocence Lollipop Girl
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Patterned papers : October Afternoon Ducks in a Row, Making Memories
Others : Spellbinders Petite Ovals & Petite Scalloped Ovals, White gel pen, Copic markers

2 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable card Kary, love the colors and coloring.

Luv 2 Create said...

Very cute card. Love the color.
Marcie