Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poppies

Mid week already - time really flies.  We're into end of August, and another month to go before I head home.  It's been rather cold and wet lately where I am, and I feel I've had enough of winter.  LOL!  Never thought I'd hear myself say this, I used to love the cold weather but now, I'm longing for some sunshine...

Here's a card I made hoping to cheer myself up:



It's also for the sketch challenge at Stamp TV.  I wanted to use the lovely vintage papers by 7 Gypsies - Avignon and see how the card would look with a brighter focal image.  This is the final result.  Hope you enjoy the card.
Stamp set : Gina K Designs Hugs & Prayers
Ink : Memento Lady Bug & Tuxedo Black, Memento Markers (colouring the image)
Patterned papers : 7 Gypsies Avignon
Cardstock : GKD PLC Spiced Pumpkin
Others : PTI Twill ribbon, MS butterfly punch

No comments: