Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to Cards

I've been so busy catching up on work, was away in Chicago a week ago.  Here's a Christmas card I made last night.  I wish you can see the beautiful shimmer on the focal image, but it's hard to pick up in a photo.  I'm loving this card...

This was a card for the Blast from the Past challenge at Stamp TV.  I bought some stamps from Gina K recently which I was dying to use and finally got to it last night.  Stamped the snowflake using Memento Paris Duke on a patterned paper which was embossed using the linen embossing plate from Papertrey Ink (love this plate).  The focal image was stamped using Memento Black and sponged with Memento Summer Sky and a dash of my favourite shimmer paint (All Purpose Ink in Champagne Mist).  On the sentiment, I used the i-rock tool to adhere 3 crystals.  It was really fun to use.  Hope you like this card!  Have a great week!

No comments: