Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Smile...

I love to read about Mother Teresa and the work she has done in India.  A simple lady yet her life has touched and inspired many. When I saw this sentiment in the Unity June 2010 store kit, I had to purchase the kit - the quote was from Mother Teresa "A smile is the beginning of peace". How true. Mother Teresa also said "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing". 


I hope you find the quotes meaningful and inspiring.  Smile at someone today...

(Stamp : Unity Store kit June 2010, Quiet Essence, Paper : 7 Gypsies Avignon, MS Monarch Butterfly punch.  This card was for Unity Challenge at Splitcoaststampers)

1 comments:

StampinCathy said...

First I want to say thanks for stopping by my gallery today and leaving so love on Freedom today.
Your card is stunning. Love the colors and that Unity quote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...