Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Smile...

I love to read about Mother Teresa and the work she has done in India.  A simple lady yet her life has touched and inspired many. When I saw this sentiment in the Unity June 2010 store kit, I had to purchase the kit - the quote was from Mother Teresa "A smile is the beginning of peace". How true. Mother Teresa also said "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing". 


I hope you find the quotes meaningful and inspiring.  Smile at someone today...

(Stamp : Unity Store kit June 2010, Quiet Essence, Paper : 7 Gypsies Avignon, MS Monarch Butterfly punch.  This card was for Unity Challenge at Splitcoaststampers)

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

First I want to say thanks for stopping by my gallery today and leaving so love on Freedom today.
Your card is stunning. Love the colors and that Unity quote.