Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Dry Spell...

Yesterday was a dry day without much inspiration ;-( .  Yeah, it was one of those days where nothing comes to mind when I tried to make a card or something ...

To help overcome that, I decided to participate in GKD's challenge on Christmas tags.  The idea was not to think, but take out a stamp set and just stamp!  So... I took out the Vintage Borders set, select stamps randomly and started stamping on a tag I had cut out. This was what I ended with. Added the Christmas baubles (with colourpencils and Glossy Accents).





Stamps : Vintage Borders

Inks : Distress Inks Tattered Rose & Fired Brick (for the scalloped borders), Worn Lipstick (fancy border near the ribbon) & Antique Linen (the wordings).

Others : Glossy Accents, Nestabilities Labels One.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate it.

No comments: