Monday, May 31, 2010

Card Challenge

Made a few card for StampTV challenges.  Lately, I'm really hooked on card challenges - it's really fun.
This is the 1st card I made.  The challenge was to cover up your stamp image with something, i.e. glitters, microbeads, etc.  I found a stash of window cards which I purchased when I was in Amsterdam some years back.  I haven't even opened the pack, so I reckon it's about time to start using them.  This card is really simple, I just cut 4 panels of patterned papers from October Afternoon's Farm Fresh collection and adhere them just underneath the window.  The panels are cut 2in x 2in.  Then I stamped the daisy onto an OA text paper and coloured the centre with a yellow colour pencil, and added Glossy Accents over it.  Let it dry for an hour and then using foam tape, adhered it to the middle of the window panel.  Tied a bow on the left hand side and the card is done.  Easy, isn't it?  More, soon.