Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cards n More Cards







Back to making more cards - my first love in papercrafts. A friend wanted to send a card to a friend who's just had a baby girl not too long ago. So I made a simple card for all in pink. Used a rubberstamp to stamp the heart and cut out, rub-ons and patterned papers.


Another card is made for a friend who lent me a book to read. The lettering was from Hero Arts' stamp and punch out flowers with little gemstones.

The last card is made on Parchment paper, using stencilling technique - basically painting with your finger! The waterlily is done with stencils and water soluble crayons. The borders are embossed and perforated and cut out. This is a Pergamano technique - and I'm a qualified Pergamano International tutor, I reckon I'm the only one in this country. Enjoy!

No comments: